Dolní Žleb

The northest village on the left bank of river Elbe (Labe). It was until recently the ones village in the Czech Republic without the road connection. There was only the railway and ferriage accross the river. The road was built several years ago. The village has mainly recreational character. It is laso very important starting point for rock-climbers on the left bank of Elbe. You can see there the rests of former factory for buttons from the year 1774. In the centre of village there is situated late baroque church of Holy Trinity of 1747.
Dolní Žleb Dolní Žleb
Dolní Žleb
Church of Holy Trinity in Dolní Žleb Church of Holy Trinity in Dolní Žleb
Church of Holy Trinity in Dolní Žleb
State boundary Czech Republic-Deutschlad - Dolní Žleb-Schöna State boundary Czech Republic-Deutschlad - Dolní Žleb-Schöna
State boundary Czech Republic-Deutschlad - Dolní Žleb-Schöna
Ferry in Dolní Žleb Ferry in Dolní Žleb
Ferry in Dolní Žleb
Typical three rock teeth above Dolní Žleb Typical three rock teeth above Dolní Žleb
Typical three rock teeth above Dolní Žleb
Sight of Dolní Žleb from Belveder Sight of Dolní Žleb from Belveder
Sight of Dolní Žleb from Belveder
Sight of Dolní Žleb from Belveder Sight of Dolní Žleb from Belveder
Sight of Dolní Žleb from Belveder
Rock view point Belvedér Rock view point Belvedér
Rock view point Belvedér
Salla terrena at view point Belvedér Salla terrena at view point Belvedér
Salla terrena at view point Belvedér
Hotel Belveder by so called view point Hotel Belveder by so called view point
Hotel Belveder
Hotel Belveder by so called view point Hotel Belveder by so called view point
Hotel Belveder